Reality Church London is a new Non-Denominational church plant in central London. We believe in a message of good news – that God entered our world in the person of Jesus Christ and did for us what we could never do for ourselves: rescue, redeem and renew us from evil, brokenness and death. We seek to build a community on and around the reality of this message.
- We desire to be a theological church, seeking to be biblically faithful
- We desire to be a missional church, actively seeking God's purposes for our whole lives
- We desire to be a communal church, seeking to be relationally committed
- We desire to be a contextual church, seeking to be culturally thoughtful
- We desire to be a spiritual church, seeking to be supernaturally empowered by God’s Spirit
We gather on Sundays for public worship and scatter throughout the city in small communities committed to living the Christian life together as a family. Together, we expect to be surprised, healed, challenged and changed.
What We Believe
Reality Church London is a non-denominational church which recognizes the authority of the Christian Scriptures for our life and practice. Based on the teaching of these Scriptures, we believe:
- In one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In Salvation – that all are justified on the sole ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ. Because all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory, it is only by God’s grace through faith that we are saved.
- In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, and that heaven and hell are real places.
- In the Church and the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the Holy Spirit and His activity in gifting the church to accomplish Christ’s purposes in the world.
- In Love – that we as Christians are examples of the love of God in this world. We earnestly desire to show this love, because without it we have no right to call ourselves Christians.
- In Creation – that God created all things for His glory and that men and women were created in the image of God.
- In Scripture – that the Bible is the authoritative word of God.
- In Christ's Return to one day establish His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.